Guardian Home Program
Currently, as of September, 2021 We have a total of 8 dogs in Guardian Homes all our boys Oakley, Maverick, Dash and Max, And 4 of our girls Zayah, Lucy, Channel and Darla. We are looking to add a couple more by the end of the year.
The response to the sheepadoodles has been huge, in an effort to respond to the demand and be able to provide families with beautiful healthy Sheepadoodle puppies we are expanding.
I absolutely adore my dogs and want them to have the best life. To help ensure that all our parents are loved and get lots of attention, I am looking for guardian homes for future mamma dogs, this will be for Standard Poodles, Old English Sheepdogs, or F1 Sheepadoodles puppies and older dogs that are retiring, this opportunity will available (upon approval and based on availability) for families that live within an hour or so from our kennel. This is a really nice option for me and for potential guardian homes.
What this means to you is:
- You get a free puppy
- I pay for any breeding type vet bills (x-rays, birthing issues, other misc. breeding expenses)
- You pay for the regular vaccinations, food, training, grooming, etc.
- After breeding age or if I choose to no longer breed them…I pay for spaying and they are your dog forever.
- For the females you receive $100/puppy in each of her litters as an incentive to take good care of her and because you will be without her for a while each time she has a litter of puppies (typically 6 or 7 weeks).
- You are responsible for getting the dog back and forth to me for breeding/whelping purposes.
What it means to me:
- Puppy gets a loving home with lots of individual attention. Both while she is of breeding age, and after being spayed.
- I can continue to build my breeding program and provide healthy puppies to other families
- I get breeding rights for up to 4 litters (so you must live within an hour) or 5 years of age, whichever is earliest – you bring the dog to me when they are in heat and when they are due to whelp – I will keep until puppies are weaned.
It will take the right families to do this successfully. If you are interested, please fill out the Guardian Family form and indicate whether you are interested in a standard poodle, sheepdog or Sheepadoodle puppy. I will need to have in-depth knowledge of you, your home, other animals you may have, etc.
Currently, as of December 31, 2019 We have 3 poodles (one boy and 3 females – Chloe, Sophie, and Oakley), 1 Old English Sheepdog (Zayah) and One sheepadoodles (female Channel ) in guardian homes, and plans to add just one or two more females.