To be added to our waiting list, we require a $100 NON-refundable/NON- transferable deposit. This deposit will be applied toward your $300 deposit and ultimately to the total purchase price. We will notify you of your place on the waiting list and when we expect the puppies to be born. Once the puppies are born, you can pick the puppy of your choice. Once you pick your puppy the rest of the deposit is due ($200). If for any reason you decide that you don’t want a puppy from that littler your deposit will be held for the next available litter.
The deposit is NON-refundable and NON-transferable. Puppies are due to go to their Forever Homes eight (8) weeks after they are born, unless your puppy will be attending the training program. Failure to pick up your dog at the specified date could void the contract and the buyer will lose their deposit. If the buyer requests an alternative pick up date, it would need to be approved prior to the deposit being made to avoid any potential conflicts. If Buyer doesn’t contact the seller by the 8 weeks mark (or within a week of this date) and the full payment is not received, the buyer will not be given a refund.
- To continue all proper veterinarian care, including regular exams and appropriate vaccinations, treatment for parasites, and proper diet.
- Buyer agrees to have puppy spayed or neutered after puppy is 8 months and before 24 months of age.
- Puppy will be examined by a licensed veterinarian with 48 hours of leaving our home.
- Puppy is never to be chained or tied.
- Puppy is not being purchased for resale or breeding purposes.
- If at any point the buyer becomes unable to care for the dog, buyer agree to notify the breeder and give the breeder the chance to rehome the dog (there will not be any refund of money for a dog that needs to be rehomed).
- That the buyer is purchasing a dog bred from purebred AKC parents, and breeder is prepared to show proof of registration.
- Breeder guarantees that the puppy has been seen by a licensed veterinarian and has received age appropriate vaccinations, exam, and worming products.
- Breeder agrees to provide buyer with all medical records for the puppy at time of sale.
- If at any time the life of the puppy is found to be at risk due to a congenital defect (existing at birth), owner will notify breeder and provide a written statement from a licensed veterinarian describing puppy’s condition and shall return the puppy to the breeder within three days of discovery (at owner’s expense). Breeder will replace the puppy from next available litter.
- Breeder is not responsible if puppy contracts communicable diseases after leaving the breeder.
- Breeder is never at any time responsible for veterinarian bills.
- Breeder guarantees puppy against congenital defects causing death until the age of one.
- If puppy is found to have a congenital defect, owner must provide a statement from a licensed veterinarian. Puppy will be returned to seller at owner’s expense, then the puppy will be replaced with first available litter.
- In the event that your puppy develops hip or elbow dysplasia (within the first year) and is unsuitable as a pet, breeder will gladly replace the puppy. The replacement puppy will satisfy the health contract. Owner will be asked to provide a written statement from a licensed specialist in this field and x-rays must accompany the written statement. Breeder reserves the right to have x-rays reviewed by our veterinarian. If a new puppy is provided to the owner due to congenital defect including hip and elbow dysplasia, breeder will ship the puppy to the owner at breeder’s expense.